Evacuated Tube Collector System (ETC)
Marine Special lining
Evacuated Tube Collector Water Heating System (ETC)
- Double walled Borosilicate evacuated Tube Collector, which absorbs maximum SUN energy
- World's latest innovative technique of black coating -'Magnetron Sputtering Technique'.
- Highest level of Vacuum Insulation in tube.
- Imported stainless steel tank with welded nozzles.
- Suitable for any type of water - soft as well as hard water.
- Tank insulated by highly efficient PUF insulation.
- Water Separator to avoid hot & cold water mixing.
- Compact and Economical model suitable for small families.
- Approved by MNRE.
- 5 Year Warranty*.
Ecoshine Solar Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Marine Special lining Technical Info
|Sr.||Particulars||Evacuated Tube Collector|
|1||System Capacity LPD- Liters Per Day)||
|2||No. of Tubes||
|3||Tube Specifications||Length -1800 mm, 58 mm OD|
|4||Vacuum Tube Material||Borosilicate Glass|
|5||Absorber Coating||Coating of Aluminum Nitride by worlds latest innovative technology 'Magnetron Sputtering Technique'|
|7||Thermal Expansion||3.3 X 10-6 deg C|
|8||Stagnation Temperature||> 200 0C|
|9||Weight of Single Tube||2.2 Kg|
|10||Tube Resting Caps||UV Stabilized ABS Plastic|
|11||Water Circulation||Natural Thermosyphon|
|Sr.||Particulars||Special Lining - Tank|
|1||Tank Capacity (LPD- Liters Per Day)||
|2||Tank - Specialty||Special Non Stick Lined|
|4||Insulation Thickness||50 mm|
|5||Type of Tank||Horizontal|
|6||Tank cladding material||Pure Polyester Powder Coated Cover|
|7||Support Structure||GI- Powder coating|
|8||Chloride Hardness||< 600 ppm|
|Note: Systems available with more than 500 LPD capacities as per requirement.|